Camelback Church of Christ, Inc., a warm and friendly 150-member congregation in central Phoenix, Arizona is looking for an outgoing, personable and energetic mature Christian Minister to work with our elders and Pulpit Minister to help produce a dynamic and Biblically-based ministry where adults and youth are taught Christian discipleship, have fun and love to be together. This person will facilitate member involvement/growth in our various age groups, lead initiatives to reach our community with the Gospel and preach/teach sermons/bible classes.
Candidate must possess the following to apply:
- Husband of a supportive Christian wife.
- Knowledge as is typically obtained by raising children.
- Genuine, outgoing personality.
- Ability to positively influence people of all age groups and backgrounds.
- Experience providing counsel to Christian members and families.
- Five (5) years’ full-time (or equivalent) ministry experience.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work together as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to discern scripture.
- Ability to preach practical and engaging sermons.
- Ability to facilitate classes and small groups that encourages participation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a command of the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Bible, Missions, Youth Ministry, or related field.
- Experience using media and social media to attract visitors and engage members.
- Experience working with youth in a Church of Christ congregation.
TO APPLY: Send materials electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camelback Church of Christ offers competitive salary & benefits.